for simple and quick calculation of the heat transfer coefficient
UNIGLAS | WinUw is a software for a simple and quick calculation of the heat transfer coefficient (Uw-value) for windows according to DIN EN ISO 10077.
UNIGLAS | WinUw - easy handling, quick result:
- Calculation of Uw-value for windows according to EN ISO 10 077 subject to window size, Uf, Ug, Psi and frame width.
- Cross section of the frame including glass and glass edge region is presented in detail.
- Diagram showing Isotherms, heath flows and surface temperatures
- Calculating two-dimensional thermal conductance
- Calculating heath transfer coefficient with respect to its length
- Determination of heath increased flow caused by interactions of frame and edge profile of insulation glass, plus the effect of spacers
- Material of frame definable
- Spacer can be selected out of database or entered manually
- Glass, double, triple or manual data entry
- Choice of window type, single or double
- Choice of horizontally or vertically glass dividing rails
- Comprehensible calculation with detailed expression
- Calculation of mean U-value for the whole facade
All configuration steps at a glance:
When you are finished with your configuration, simply safe and print it. If you have questions or if you need any more information please do not hesitate to contact your local UNIGLAS-Partner.